Anisa Selenica

Anisa Selenica

Chicago, IL @AnisaSelenica1

Cosmic Love

An assignment for my Intro to Motion Graphics class. We were assigned to make a 3D world and I decided...

Paris's Crayons Commercial

A project for my intro to motion graphics class. The assignment was to create your own commercial or...

Enter Through the Comic Shop

Unicorn Comics & Cards is a family business that sells comics, merchandise, and music. They are located...

Our Religion, Our Story: Salma and Layla

For my Culture, Race, and Media class we were assigned a project where we choose one of the topics we...

A Journey to Freedom: The Story of Amazona Malasi

A Journey to Freedom is about my grandmother, Amazona Malasi, who suffered through an internment camp...

FreqOut LIVE: 2019

FREQOUT is Columbia's annual live sketch-comedy show. A cumulative project of the Cinema and Television...

College of DuPage Fashion Show (3:00 p.m.)

In 2018, the College of DuPage fashion students did a runway show promoting the designs they worked...

Athlete of the Week - Librado Olivares

In 2017, College of DuPage's Men Soccer were set to have their best season yet, heading into the end...

Punkass Pastry

Punkass Pastry is dedicated to helping local charities one tasty treat at a time. In 2017, we find out...

Graham's Fine Chocolates

In 2017, Graham's Fine Chocolates and Ice Cream celebrate their 30th anniversary at their 24th annual...

How To Use the ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K

At College of DuPage, there is an on-location class that uses BlackMagic Design ATEM E Production Studio...

Courier TV News - October 26, 2017

It’s Spirit Week at the college. We get you caught up with all of the campus activities from this...