Sarah Pyne

Sarah Pyne

Chicago, IL @SarahLPyne

First They Came For

First They Came For is a short experimental film that was completed as my final project for Culture...

White Lilies

White Lilies is a Practicum film that was shot on film. It was completed and premiered at Columbia College...

The Colonie Intern Project

This screenshot is from the intern project I completed at The Colonie. The bins I have open are of my...

Spring 2019 Color Reel

This is my color reel for the spring 2019 semester.

Stop Motion Final Project

This is my stop motion final project. It was completed on December 10, 2018. Much of the beginning of...

Car Commercial

This project was a class assignment for practicing visual effects. It was purposefully made difficult...

Tell me about Millennials

This is a mini documentary (not my final project) done as practice to get comfortable interviewing people...

Miss Tracy's Hair Stop

This is a trailer for the short film Miss Tracy's Hair Stop. This is a student film about colorism...

Dr Doom

Dr Doom is a student project that tells the story of a healing relationship between a mother and son...

Boysugar

Boysugar follows Levi, a transmasculine performer under the alias Boysugar, through a single perilous...

Editing Reel/ Spring 2018

This is my reel from the spring 2018 semester, it includes a variety of projects that showcase my best...