Sarah Pyne

Sarah Pyne

Chicago, IL @SarahLPyne

First They Came For

First They Came For is a short experimental film that was completed as my final project for Culture...

White Lilies

White Lilies is a Practicum film that was shot on film. It was completed and premiered at Columbia College...

Fall 2019 Edit Reel

This is my most recent reel for Fall 2019. I'm working on a lot this semester so perhaps I will be doing...

Fear Frenzy

This film was a Practicum project that was shot in the fall 2018 semester, and finished in the spring...

The Colonie Intern Project

This screenshot is from the intern project I completed at The Colonie. The bins I have open are of my...

Color 2 Final Project

This project was shot on 35mm film, which my group color balanced using the Spirit 2k Telecine. We then...

Stop Motion Final Project

This is my stop motion final project. It was completed on December 10, 2018. Much of the beginning of...

Battle For the Mind

For this project I was in charge of completing the online edit and also working with the director to...

Car Commercial

This project was a class assignment for practicing visual effects. It was purposefully made difficult...

Grandma's Kitchen

This was a short motion graphics project that I designed from start to finish. This project was completed...

Miss Tracy's Hair Stop

This is a trailer for the short film Miss Tracy's Hair Stop. This is a student film about colorism...

Dr Doom

Dr Doom is a student project that tells the story of a healing relationship between a mother and son...