Sarah Pyne

Sarah Pyne

Chicago, IL @SarahLPyne

A Collection of Things

This is the first 45 seconds of a 4 minute experimental film I completed for my experimental editing...

Fear Frenzy

This film was a Practicum project that was shot in the fall 2018 semester, and finished in the spring...

Color 2 Final Project

This project was shot on 35mm film, which my group color balanced using the Spirit 2k Telecine. We then...

Spring 2019 Color Reel

This is my color reel for the spring 2019 semester.

Battle For the Mind

For this project I was in charge of completing the online edit and also working with the director to...

Car Commercial

This project was a class assignment for practicing visual effects. It was purposefully made difficult...

Miss Tracy's Hair Stop

This is a trailer for the short film Miss Tracy's Hair Stop. This is a student film about colorism...

Dr Doom

Dr Doom is a student project that tells the story of a healing relationship between a mother and son...

Boysugar

Boysugar follows Levi, a transmasculine performer under the alias Boysugar, through a single perilous...

The Masquerade

This is a music video that I worked on as the colorist. The music is all original, written by the artist...

Editing Reel/ Spring 2018

This is my reel from the spring 2018 semester, it includes a variety of projects that showcase my best...