7 Miles Down

This is a visual novel I made during my third year of college. I originally got the idea for the this...

Hunted

This is a short visual novel I made my third year of college. It originally started as a text adventure...

Moon Miner 2018

Assistant Director/Production Assistant (2018) River North; Chicago, IL. - I ran a set. Made sure schedule...

Kansas State Projects

These individual projects were all completed during my time at Kansas State University (2016-2017).

Trumeau

This was a logo project for Trumeau Design & Decor.

Photo Shoot: 6-12-2019

This was a casual photo shoot to practice framing, lighting, and coloring. Additionally, the last two...

Holding plants

The second graphic that I created was for a story about students volunteering for Shared Harvest Fund...

Lifetime Appointments

The first graphic that I created was for a story about whether or not Supreme Court Justices should...

American Red Cross

Created and presented a series of creative ads and billboards in a short time spam to promote awareness...

Stop Motion Project

My very stop motion project which was inspired by 1st person shooters from the 90's.

The Boutique Hotel

The Boutique Hotel, which is a hotel located in Boston, MA, is a personal branding project that I created...

USB

Fiction Project for CINE 102 & CINE 103 at Columbia College Chicago, Fall 2018. The requirements for...