The Problem With The Best Original Song...

This was my final project for my Foundations of Film Class. I wasn't sure what to do, and everyone had...

Passion

This was my first big narrative project in College and to be honest I am not very proud. of it. There...

Stan Lee Tribute

This was made in honor of The Man himself, Stan Lee. I got word of the tragedy in my Writing and Rhetoric...

West World Re-Edit

This is going to require some background and instructions. This is the video that actually got me into...

High School Work

This is almost everything I made from high school. there are a few lost videos out there that aren't...

My Best Friend Is An Alien and He Might Be A...

This was one of my first big short films from High School. I worked very hard on it and it is currently...

The Epileptic Magician

Maddi Roy harnesses the power of God to perform amazing feats at the Second City.

Opinion Pieces (Intern)

I co-authored several opinion pieces during my time as an intern at The Heartland Institute.

THE CASTLE

Worked on the set of the feature film trailer for The Castle where I was an Art PA. I helped build and...

Alone- TinTin Music Video

Music video for local Michigan artist. This was my first time creating a music video and while there...

Around You Too

Original video Look around you again...

Around You

Original photos and video Look around you...