Call Sheet

Call Sheet I created for my TV Producer class.

Dream Project Script

In my TV Writing class, we were tasked with writing a surrealist script. I decided to make it about...

Video Story Project

This is the first project that I had ever made at Columbia. It is a short interview piece with b-roll...

Tiny Planet

An adaptation from a short story written by me. This was my first narrative shoot and there were a lot...

Columbia College Chicago Comedy Club Promo Video

A 1 minute promotional video for the comedy club, 5C, at Columbia College Chicago. This was created...

It's Happening Now

A short PSA type of piece that displays the devastating cycle of destruction that marginalized and disadvantaged...

Web Series: Here's The Thing EP 5

The last episode in a 5 episode web series. I produced all episodes while directing, writing and editing...

HOODS: Jugrnaut (Promo Video)

A 2 minute and 30 second segment of a 30 minute live production about businesses in the South Loop of...

DocYourWorld 2019 Trailer Video

DocYourWorld is an annual documentary summit coordinated by students from Columbia College Chicago...

Conquer The Snow • 360º Documentary Short Subject

The frigid temperatures of Northern Wisconsin in February set the landscape for the warmth, nostalgia...

Demo Reel (May 2019)

This is my demo reel as of May 2019

Screenwriting

There are lots of LGBTQ+ type of films coming up these days, this topic is more and more popular. People...