Home

A trip through memory lane, in this film I incorporated clips from my home town to document some of...

Free by Saint Millie (instagram)

this was an instagram video for Chicago rapper Saint Millie song "Free." It was shot on my iPhone in...

Spring 2019 Edit Reel

This is reel specific to the projects I have edited within the past few months.

Eutha-Nation (2019)

I worked as a grip for Eutha-Nation. I worked on the shoot from Friday March 22nd to wrap on Sunday...

Hafsa's Story

This short documentary presents Hafsa Mustafa's incredible story of leaving Pakistan to pursue her dreams...

"Me Too"

"Me Too" is a short fiction film with no dialogue. It follows a young woman living with a roommate who's...

"The Distance" Experimental Narrative Short Film

"The Distance" is a non-dialogue experimental short film exploring the ups and downs of long distance...

Hologram In Space

I practiced masking and layering in Adobe Premiere to create a short experimental music video. The choice...

"Anna Agosta: Never Fall" Documentary Short Film

"Anna Agosta: Never Fall" is a documentary short about an up-and-coming Chicago artist pursuing her...

Best Interview Ever

an Interview with 4 drunkards. enough said.

Next Gen Cine Showcase Reel

Using an assortment of media, equipment and approaches (including video games, animation, cellular phone...

The Cinema 2.0 Manifesto

A manifesto outlining best practices for microcinema and DIY filmmaking. This document is a guide to...