Fruve Proposed Mobile App Prototype

A few samples of a mobile app prototype using the very basics of Photoshop CS6 and structuring pages...

Cover Art

This is a series of cover art that i've created for myself as well as other's

Advanced Practicum Salon Poster

This was a poster I created using both Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. I used Photoshop to illustrate...

It's Lit(erary) Magazine

For this project, we were assigned to come up with our own magazine and then create it in InDesign...

Ligature Poetics

In this project, we focused on ligatures and creating a sentence using the ligatures ff, ffi, ffl, fi...

Ineffable student magazine

Ineffable magazine is a student magazine created in Rene Ramsey-Passmore's Publication Design class...

Echo Magazine DACA Story

This is a layout I designed while working in Columbia's ECHO magazine. Although many of the stories...

First Packaging Design Project

During this project, I had to create a product and a company from scratch, starting from the basics...

80s Abecedarian

A culmination of my favorite 80s songs from different artists in the form of an abecedarian created...

Graphic Design In the White Cube

This project was created in Experimental Typography.

Windsor Rebrand

For this project, we had to choose an existing company and completely rebrand it. The company I chose...

Positive Space

I designed this poster as a member of AIGA Columbia to promote Columbia College Chicago as a positive...