Micah XIII - Eclipse

I first started this project for fun when I found some samples off of a website called Splice. Eventually...

Welcome Home

My album Welcome Home is the home of my vision for my own career in music. This is the start of a purposeful...

Flowers

This is the first EP from my solo project "Hillcrest.Ave" entitled "Flowers". I wrote and recorded all...

Student Feature: Dj Buschauer

Columbia College did their own feature on me due to my experience as a working musician and my familiarity...

The Masquerade

This is a music video that I worked on as the colorist. The music is all original, written by the artist...

Original Composition "Willow" for Debussy Trio

An original composition for class written specifically for Debussy Trio (Flute, Viola, Harp). Performed...

3. Smatroll Arrangement for Small Orchestra

An orchestration of Smatroll by Edvard Grieg, performed live in the Fall of 2018

Cover of "White Christmas"

This past December I arranged, recorded, and produced a cover of "White Christmas". I recorded and edited...

Tessellate Demo

Here is a self-made demo of my original song "tessellate". Written and produced by myself.

Short, fun song written over beat sample

One of my favorite producers, Kiefer, released some beat samples so I decided to write a mini song over...