Dallas pride part 1

Drag Queen I met at Dallas Pride. I loved her colors and wanted to have the famous Ferris wheel behind...

2019 SHOWCASE PORTRAITS | COLUMBIA COLLEGE CHICAGO

For the second year in a row I photographed the acting and musical theatre students at Columbia College...

The feeling of lonelines

This is a self portrait of what it feels like to be depressed. You feel alone and feel like friends...

MUSIC PERSONIFIED

This is my final project for my Photographic Practice II class. It’s a series of self portraits where...

Lindsey Slator

In charge of taking photographs that told a story for Lindsey Slator, a street wise vendor in Chicago...

Conceptual Product Photography

For this project, I was inspired to design sets where I could photograph jewelry and accessories in...

Aidan & Ice - Content Curation

This project was done to create more branding and marketing content for high-end Indonesian jewelry...

Final Assignment

I work at a health center and decided that I would take photographs of the things that we as patients...

E-Commerce Product Photography

I was in charge of prepping, photographing and post processing images of products sent by e-commerce...

Hilton Hotel Fashion Shoot

This shoot was a collaboration with a model from Option 1 modeling agency and a student designer from...

CPS Lives - Environmental Portraits

This project was part of an internship hosted by Columbia College Chicago, in which we redesigned a...

DocYourWorld 2019 Event Photos

In addition to being the lead media editor for DocYourWorld 2019, I also photographed the event. I captured...