Repurposed Abandoned Apartment Complex - Greybox

The project is a grey box design of a simple two-story apartment complex that has been abandoned and...

My First Unity Project!

I got to play around with the unity game engine and came up with this simple variation of their framework...

The Retreat

The Retreat is a Co-housing living option for young parents, students and/or young couples. Filled with...

Escape The Aurora

I was assigned the Art Lead for the project and also an environment artist. I worked on the environments...

Nightstand

Decided to model something that I could see in person and study! Made this inspired by some drawers...

Fire Hydrant

I made this prop after being inspired by the fire hydrant I park next to all the time. I decided to...

Store wall

This project was created in Adobe Photo shop. It was a visual representation of how my potential store...

Studded Lounge

For this project, I created a pattern in Rhino 3D. I then took the pattern and placed it in an interior...

Modular Needler Rifle

In-between bigger projects I take game systems from other games like weapon and traversal mechanics...

Soupulator - A Cyberpunk Ramen Bar Scene

Soupulator - This was the first Unreal project I’ve ever done, I was the lead modeler using Maya as...

Interior Design

We design residential and commercial spaces that are comfortable, personal and interesting. Great interior...

Medieval Town Environment

My final project for my Environmental Design & Modeling class.