Tribal Wrath (Demo)

Tribal Wrath is third-person linear adventure puzzle demo game with slight action elements. The player...

Leblanc Final 3D Model

Final look at my 3D modeled design of Leblanc from Persona 5 Modeled in Maya, lighting in Unity

Leblanc Interior 3D Design

Referenced from Persona 5's Leblanc Cafe (Top right image is a reference photo)

Character Model

Character model done in Maya (reference from Aggretsuko)

My first attempt at CG Animation

For my assignment, I decided to explore the intimidating Software, Blender. I used the help of multiple...

Old Man Polpetta Turntable

This is a turntable for my character that I made for my Character Design and Modeling class at Columbia...

Repurposed Abandoned Apartment Complex - Greybox

The project is a grey box design of a simple two-story apartment complex that has been abandoned and...

My First Unity Project!

I got to play around with the unity game engine and came up with this simple variation of their framework...

3D ART

This is some of my work with 3d, if you like what you see come look at my other work on [Behance]. (https://www.behance.net/kingMarco)

The Retreat

The Retreat is a Co-housing living option for young parents, students and/or young couples. Filled with...

Escape The Aurora

I was assigned the Art Lead for the project and also an environment artist. I worked on the environments...

Nightstand

Decided to model something that I could see in person and study! Made this inspired by some drawers...