Valley Gig Poster

Designed to advertise an upcoming gig for the band Valley while also capturing the spirit of their music...

You Are What You Read: A Mixed Media Project

Meant to examine the way that reading affects us and builds character, this mixed media project allowed...

Environment Study: Basil's River Adventure

This piece was an exploratory environment study mainly focused on minimal line art and atmospheric depth...

Environment Study: Concept Art Final

An environment study focused on telling a story set in the 80s about a group of pre-teen vampire hunters...

Azibo Character sheet

Azibo is the main character of the story Joro that I started in my concept art class. Azibo is a brave...

Pass Through Town

Created an Afro Futuristic town in my Concept Art class. This piece is a part of a larger story concept...

numb - storyboard

This is a rough story board for my final animation project. The short film will be stop motion animation...

CubedHost Animations

Animated GIFs with the goal of creating captivating original content across all of CubedHost's social...

CubedHost Graphics

Digital illustrations with the goal of creating original content across all of CubedHost's social channels.

Personal Drama Comic

Draw a Comic Page about "A Recent Personal Experience," starring the character design for YOU. The experience...

Walk Cycle Comic

Draw a one page comic, in black and white. The story is simply "You walking through Chicago." BUT, you...

Digital Art

My digital art is a glance at my love for the marriage of our future and past. My work highlights this...