JULY 2020 / ISSUE ONE

A digital and print magazine for diverse artists and writers. Our first issue featuring Kathleen Day...

News Article Graphic Design

From this project, I learned how to format a scientific articles using Adobe Indesign, I created graphs...

Design Lab Graphic

This in-class project taught me useful skills about type and images within a graphic. The construction...

Folding Bike Graphic Construction Design Lab

Using Adobe illustrator and a template in class, I learned how to construct a graphic and explored various...

Allison Dining Commons Booklet

This booklet was Northwestern Dining’s submission to the National Association of College and University...

Black Lives Matter - Transcending Language

In one of my most recent projects, I was asked to create a BLM campaign informational graphic that transcends...

Digital Art Pieces

Here are examples of some of the type of digital art I personally do. It's mostly illustration with...

Terpene Brand Design

In this assignment, we were asked to produce a beauty brand of our choice. My brand was titled "Terpene"...

Kaiser x Medical Scholarship Pathway Logo

In this project, I once again worked with Kaiser Permanente to produce a more recent logo for their...

Landscape Lattice

In this project, my group and I composed a lattice that resembled both rural, suburban and urban sections...

Plant-Based Diet Logo

This logo was conceptualized from a local animal rights center which I used in a plant-based project...

Peach Pit Band Merchandise T-Shirt Design

With the skills I learned from my design lab and photoshop courses, I challenged myself to design merchandise...