TVC - SONY Alpha 7C (Assistant Producer & Editor)

- Scouted street photography locations to find inserts for the commercial - Contacted talent manager...

TVC - Samsung "The Pause" (Assistant Producer)

I was the main communicator between clients/agents and the crew. I served them on set and made sure...

TVC - Together We Soar (Assistant Producer)

- Getting permits for locations - Contacting freelance crew, organizing meetings and scheduling scouting...

Marketing Fashion Brands Customer Narrative UO

This project was a customer narrative piece in which I wrote a scenario depicting an Urban Outfitter's...

Final Brand Plan For Prada

As an extension of the Brand Audit for Prada, this project showcases more touch points in which Prada...

Brand Audit for Prada

For the above project I was to dive into the luxurious world of Prada and complete a thorough audit...

Beauty-ish Radio Posts

Instagram posts made on Canva and scheduled through Planoly for the podcast Beauty-ish Radio.

Urban Outfitters Media Kit

This is a project I did for the fictional launch of a new line of vintage clothing at the Urban Outfitters...

Fencing apparel

We were given the task of making a design that has some depth in it (meaning we had to make things in...

Lake Avernus 2018 - Present

Lake Avernus is an indie folk one man band who started making music back in 2018. He goes by many titles...

Adoption Posters

I created this poster series for a concept art class. I wanted to create a colorful, friendly posters...

2020 Corporate Reel

Segments from projects I've worked on that relate to marketing, advertising, and social media content...