Freelance Email Templates

These are two email templates that I designed and wrote the copy for on one of the accounts I am working...

Social Media Marketing Certificate and Projects

This was the certificate I earned after completing an online class for social media marketing. From...

Spotify Brand Profile

This is a comprehensive brand profile of the company Spotify that includes recommendations on future...

Your Brain on Music

This is a marketing plan for a music industry campaign I created called Your Brain on Music. The campaign...

Hair Photos

I love working on branding for artists. This project is a collection of photos I have taken since starting...

Headshots

In order to update a hair salon's Website I took the staff's headshots and edited them in a cohesive...

O.P.I. Rebrand Coursework

A two part coursework project consisting of a brand audit and rebranding of new touchpoints. Rebrand:...

Be Less Petty TV Press Release

I wrote this press release as the Be Less Petty publicist and brand manager on behalf of influencer/actor...

Turbo Tax

Tax season is around the corner and turbo tax want to bring awareness to their brand. Turbo tax wants...

Amazon Ethnographic Study

The qualitative research project bridges the topics of advertising research and buyer behavior during...

Advertising Plan Nintendo

The project was to create an advertising plan for a specific brand. The project required a: situation...

Unlocking Communities Post

This is an example of one of the posts I created an infographic for, as well as a caption. I made the...