Social Media Analysis

Very first Social Media Analysis and Audit for a blogging company knowing as gamedesigning.com

Etsy Analytic Report

I created and Analysis for the selling and buying platform Etsy. How due to the pandemic they have succeeded...

Billy Versus Eleven: A Scene Analysis Essay

An analysis of a crucial scene in season three of "Stranger Things," focusing on the power of its intentional...

Analysis of Face Masks in Fashion

In this presentation, I briefly analyze the sociological and psychological impacts of face masks within...

Silver Age/Silver Screen - Podcast

Silver Age/Silver Screen is a podcast I host with my friend Casey Jarmes. We review, discuss and analyze...

A Rumination on Individuality

This is a response to an article called "Ghost Hunting" that dealt with consciousness and how everyday...

Every Dog Shall Have Its Day Off the Leash

This essay was a response to a documentary shown in class, but it was also meant to expand upon the...

Harley Davidson Brand Profile

In this project, I dove into researching every aspect of the Harley-Davidson brand. My research led...

Themes and Twinkies- An Analysis of Zombieland

For my Dark Comedy course, I was challenged to analyze Zombieland. For some reason, I read the 2007...

Boutique Assessment Report

Conducted an assessment report on the boutique Florodora. After visiting the retailer, I identified...

Art Rejects Art: Made In Chicago Final Project

This was the presentation component of my digital art exhibition "Art Rejects Art", along with the presenters...

Vibez Boutique

For my Math for Fashion class, my group and I were assigned to create a boutique. This project had to...