Improvisation - Wooden Heart by Listener

This is just a little free dance improvisation I did back in 2020 before everything shut down due to...

Light & Architecture

Light & Architecture is a dance film I created for a choreography course I took in the Columbia College...

CND Improv Collection

"Can we call this research?" - Darrell Jones This is a collection of improvisational dance videos Jess...

The Devin and Daesha Shoot

The two people in this photo are some friends I made while in marching band. The girl's name is Daesha...

Digital Painting Practice# 1

This collection is a month's worth of me practicing digital painting. I'm not going for realism. I wanted...

Screen Zombies

A student cinematic essay by Brett Davidson. Screen Zombies! is about the need for people to zombie...

Oddball House Magazine

Created a magazine based off the oddball magazines in the world. It was challenging getting used to...

Album Cover

Created an album cover, with the goal of being an album cover designer.

Paintings

Commissioned Paintings, giving me experience with acrylic paint and color theory.

Game Character Designs

Character Designs From my Game Design I and Game Scripting I classes. I do love dogs, and I enjoy drawing...

Sunbathing Friend

A simple lineless drawing of my chihuahua, Johnny, made in honor of his passing. The design is based...

Character Concept Development: Xanadu

This is the development of a strange insect-like doctor dubbed Xanadu. The first image an old drawing...