Staff Pick

Tamagotchi

I was greatly inspired by artists such as Diebbie and Ida. I loved the idea of drawing my own tamagotchi...

Valhalla Avatar

I loved seeing YouTubers and companies creating cartoons of themselves which inspired me to make my...

Kansas State Projects

These individual projects were all completed during my time at Kansas State University (2016-2017).

Holding plants

The second graphic that I created was for a story about students volunteering for Shared Harvest Fund...

Lifetime Appointments

The first graphic that I created was for a story about whether or not Supreme Court Justices should...

American Red Cross

Created and presented a series of creative ads and billboards in a short time spam to promote awareness...

The Boutique Hotel

The Boutique Hotel, which is a hotel located in Boston, MA, is a personal branding project that I created...

USB

Fiction Project for CINE 102 & CINE 103 at Columbia College Chicago, Fall 2018. The requirements for...

Light & Darkness

Sound and Image Project for CINE 102 & CINE 103 at Columbia College Chicago, Fall 2018. The idea of...

FIRST LOOK: 2019 MoCP Fine Print Party

This event was in collaboration of the Museum of Contemporary Photography (MoCP) Museum Council, staff...

Glitch Art Spring 2019

A collection of my glitch art through the beginning of January in 2019 to the start of summer. These...

MoCP Teen Night: CPS Lives

This event was in collaboration with the Museum of Contemporary Photography. Chicago teens were invited...