Jamila Woods "Sula" music video

I was the set dress on this production for Jamila Woods' music video in July 2020. We dressed an outdoor...

Art Direction/Content Creator

Directed/styled/conceptualized/recruted/scouted team and locations for portfolio building opportunities...

American Egg Board & Eggland's Best Campaign

As a part of my Ad Art Direction class, one of my projects was to make a campaign to talk about eggs...

Affiliate ads and display ads for Sears & Kmart

Affiliate ads and display ads for Sears & Kmart brands. Managed and Art Directed the Sears and Kmart...

American Red Cross

Created and presented a series of creative ads and billboards in a short time spam to promote awareness...

HEFTY// RBG

This was a piece I completed while I was an art direction intern at Havas. The assignment moved quickly...

Staff Pick

GRINDR// INTO?

People should feel represented in the advertising that is supposed to be for them. Grindr is an internet...

Staff Pick

AXE// FIND YOUR MAGIC

What inspired me to go into advertising were perfume ads. Their glamor and camp sensibility was awe...

Hall of Famers Music Video BTS

PD Assistant for local rap/hip-hop duo’s latest music video. Video concept was inspired by scenes...

Mulatto: Short Film

An official 2018 selection of Cucalrous Film Festival, I was the production designer and art director...