Macro Trend

In this project we forecasted the Holistic and Wellness trend to be booming by 2024-2025. We did extensive...

Micro Trend

In this project I conducted market research on the Korean beauty trend and forecasted that this trend...

Trendspotting Macro-Trend

This project goes in depth on the growing trend within females to take better care of their hair, body...

Glossier Social Media Analysis Project

This is a five part project where I chose a specific brand, Glossier, to analyze for six weeks. I tracked...

Korean Beauty Standards

I wanted to share with my classmates Asian beauty standards that most are pressured into pursing. There's...

Terpene Brand Design

In this assignment, we were asked to produce a beauty brand of our choice. My brand was titled "Terpene"...

Benefit Skin - Marketing Plan

This was a group project I worked on in my Marketing Fashion Brands course. The objective of this project...

Transparent & Authentic Beauty

This was a project I had done in Trendspotting. Our job was to research and track a trend and predict...

Fashion-Related Presentations (Visual)

This project includes presentations that I have done that display my abilities to conduct proper research...

Beauty Work

My work, specializing in beauty portraits.

Macrotrend Project

This project explores the research and reasoning of the prediction that sustainability will be a macrotrend...

Essence

Essence in a natural state of beauty.