Show off a past project

While I was an intern at Facets, I had the opportunity to create and curate original content for the...

Hastuno Designs Blog

Hastuno Designs Blog touches on the topics of cosplay, fashion, pop culture, and toxic community of...

'Rare' - a retrospective on a fashion designer

This project gave me a chance to be a "curator" . This document and slide is a retrospective on my favourite...

WRITING- QUARANTINE ESSAY SERIES

During the 2020 pandemic, I've been writing two essays every week and hosting them on tumblr. Here are...

Sparkfactor Article Archive

An archive of past work I have done for Sparkfactor!

Shutter Hunter Blog

This is my film photography blog! I rant about my film camera collection, the journey to acquiring those...

Facets Blog

Cause of Death: Desolation

A new novel from Zoe Elerby about the concept of self-love, body image and the marginalized transgender...

Published BuzzFeed Article

I wrote this BuzzFeed article for a class and it ended up getting edited by BuzzFeed and reposted on...

The Definitive Chicago Party Playlist

A blurb for local music website Fake Shore Drive on Katie Got Bandz's "Pop Out."

Booksmart: Class of Gen Z

Personal Essay recounting the influence of Olivia Wilde's "Booksmart" (2019) on the culture and experience...

Competition in Your Local Scene - Article

This was the fourth featured article I wrote for the website, Chicago Music Guide.