Colourpop Creative Brief

A concise Creative Brief that outlines everything from Media Mixes to Segmentation, all centered around...

The Little Play House

The business called (The Little Playhouse) didn't have an identity so people can know who they are...

Fencing apparel

We were given the task of making a design that has some depth in it (meaning we had to make things in...

Disney Brand Audit and Plan

For my midterm and final for my Brands and Branding class, I created a brand audit and plan for Disney!...

Personal Branding & Identity Project

This branding project was done to showcase my overall design style and common elements found throughout...

Luxury Brands Analysis Paper

This is an analysis of five luxury brands for my fall semester 2020 Brand & Branding class.

Blog & Copy Writing

This project showcases the various landscapes of blog and copywriting I have completed for digital marketing...

Captwolf Collective

During my time as Brand Manager I executed multiple digital marketing campaigns, produced content for...

The Blink Logo

The Blink is a coffee and tea shop concept at New York University. Northwestern Eats requested me to...

Modeling

Several photo shoots with brands Shop NOV and Barology Bars.

Benefit Skin - Marketing Plan

This was a group project I worked on in my Marketing Fashion Brands course. The objective of this project...

Merchandising: Concept to Consumer

This project is a brand extension for the company Re/Done.