Primary Research for Company Comparison

This is a presentation of my primary research conducted for the companies The North Face and The Weather...

The Ethics on the nonprofit organization

This project/research was a final for a class that I had to research along with turning in a business...

The Pressure Store Development

The focus of this project was to develop a brick and mortar fashion brand consisting of product development...

Arithmetic (Clothing Brand 2019)

Arithmetic is a streetwear brand for young women around the world who enjoy playing with different selections...

Snack Pack Bags

Snack Pack Bags was a start up business that my teammates and I started in our entrepreneurship class...

Floor Plan & Planogram

In my visual merchandising class I had to create a store along with a floor plan, layout, and in store...

Size me up

In this class, we learned how to establish a brand from scratch and estimate sales, Profit, Marketing...

radicaldetroit.shop (online store)

Apparel ranging from t-shirts to hoodies and jogging suits. This brand was designed to form a community...

radicaldetroit.com (blog)

This is a curated blog that showcases underground talent coming from Detroit. Our blog features work...

Flashbox-Final Project (

My team needed to revise and refine the competitive audit and strategy statement, which includes goals...

Customer Profile-Parsons

Currently enrolled in Streetwear Essentials (online) class at Parsons School of Design. One of the "activities"...

Business Writing Portfolio

Communication within a business