Travel the World Without Leaving Your Home

During a year when international travel has come to a halt and wanderlust for many is at an all-time...

RunwayLatinx Mural

After volunteering in 2018, I was called back and hired to work the 2019 Fashion Show. The week of working...

How To Cope With Corona

"How do we cope with mental health struggle as creatives? Some Chicago youth share their thoughts on...

Shmuel Presents Folio

This is content produced from various projects I was involved with. I also created promo videos for...

Chicago Marathon

Assignment for class was to go photograph the Chicago Marathon.

Photojournalism Work - Hot Chocolate Race

Photographed, attended, as well as, interviewed some of the runners during Chicago's Hot Chocolate Race...

The Big They

A review of the exhibit, "In Real Life," in particular José Orlando Villatoro's "Codigó Humano," at...

Comedy - "Absurdity House"

"Absurdity House" is The Playground Theater's newest variety show that celebrates all things weird!...

Article about Jason Van Dyke's Guilty Verdict

I was at the court house when Jason Van Dyke's verdict was announced and reported on the people's reactions.

Review of Uptown Club Le Nocturne

Review of Uptown club Le Nocturne. Since its opening in summer 2019, the club has drawn house music...

Interview with Chicago DJ Duo Jackersize

Interview with Chicago Based DJ Duo Jackersize. Members Jerome Gilbert and Michael Palmeri discuss how...

Video profile of Jessie Winslow

I interviewed, filmed and produced a profile of Chicago based singer/songwriter Jessie Winslow.