Around Chicago

I've been lucky to have lived in Los Angeles and New York City, but I was even luckier to have been...

Streaks of Life: Long Exposure

This series of street-scapes explores the use of the long exposure shot. I want to capture the array...

Photographic Practice I Final

This is a photo series that I shot for my final project in my Photographic Practice I class. The photos...

Photographic practice 1 final project

In this project I explore the passage of time by taking pictures of existing family photos in the same...

Chicago In So Many Words

I've always loved to collaborate with other students especially when it's about my hometown Chicago...

Styling: Gold Coast

This collaboration was inspired by the "girl boss babes" around me. This look was inspired by the location...

THE DOORS OF PILSEN

A brief video exhibiting the Lotería doors of Chicago's Pilsen area. For our Production and Editing...

GNARWARE WORKSHOP

An interview with Liz McCarthy of GnarWare Workshop in Pilsen. Our Production and Editing class at Columbia...

Life at the Leather Archives and Museum

An interview with Archivist Mel Leverich and Director Gary Wasdin of the Chicago Leather Archives and...

Chicago Event Management

See more from this project at https://www.jamesvitullo.com/chicagomarathon.

Chicago Photography

Examples of city photography in Chicago, Illinois.

First Steps - Video Project

This was an experimental project, exploring non-linear editing techniques in Adobe Premiere Pro and...