Chicago In So Many Words

I've always loved to collaborate with other students especially when it's about my hometown Chicago...

Styling: Gold Coast

This collaboration was inspired by the "girl boss babes" around me. This look was inspired by the location...

THE DOORS OF PILSEN

A brief video exhibiting the Lotería doors of Chicago's Pilsen area. For our Production and Editing...

GNARWARE WORKSHOP

An interview with Liz McCarthy of GnarWare Workshop in Pilsen. Our Production and Editing class at Columbia...

Life at the Leather Archives and Museum

An interview with Archivist Mel Leverich and Director Gary Wasdin of the Chicago Leather Archives and...

Chicago Event Management

See more from this project at https://www.jamesvitullo.com/chicagomarathon.

Chicago Photography

Examples of city photography in Chicago, Illinois.

First Steps - Video Project

This was an experimental project, exploring non-linear editing techniques in Adobe Premiere Pro and...

Flor - A Vingette

A bored girl dreams of an exotically colorful world away from her mundane relationship.

Carrying A Weighted Blossom

I came to a mentor with the desire to create a photo project with her and her leather accessories a...

Talk to Me

This is an experimental documentary I collaborated on and directed last year after spending the entire...

Chicago Tribune Park Ice Rink Holiday Package.

This script and Video Package were created for my Creating the T.V News Package class. The Holiday Video...