VIDEO: Smoke Break: Tyler Meneese

Initially, for a video assignment at the fancy book learnin academy, but I had fun with it, so here's...

Hand Sanitizer - A Short Montage

We actually shot this back in January 2021 with the intention of making it another short film, but things...

VIDEO: Chicago Talks: Legal Cannabis

I question a medical cannabis patient and a local dispensary expert on the specifics and possibility...

What Doesn't Kill You (Short Horror Film)

A short film I wrote and directed for my Cinema Foundations class in Fall 2016. I collaborated with...

Enchiladas for Jose (Short Dramatic Comedy Film)

A Dramatic Comedy short film I wrote, directed and edited for my Fall 2021 Directing Workshop course...

Why the Long Face? - Short Film

'Why the Long Face?' is the story of a two birthday party performers in a romantic relationship arguing...

The 7 Best Fall Activities In Chicago

The 7 Best Fall Activities In Chicago From the editors, here are the best things to do this fall in...

Palmer House Celebrates 150 Years

Palmer House Celebrates 150 Years As A Beloved Chicago Icon The historic Palmer House is celebrating...

To Save a Soul - Short Film

This is a short film I acted in. We filmed on location with professional equipment. Writing, directing...

THE MIDWEST PROJECT

The Midwest Project was a social media platform for upcoming artists to connect and collaborate through...

This I Believe Video - Chicago

A short documentary video I made during one of the classes I took in freshman year of college where...

Chicago

This small project was about Chicago locations and just things I saw while walking around the town...