Why the Long Face? - Short Film

'Why the Long Face?' is the story of a two birthday party performers in a romantic relationship arguing...

The 7 Best Fall Activities In Chicago

The 7 Best Fall Activities In Chicago From the editors, here are the best things to do this fall in...

Palmer House Celebrates 150 Years

Palmer House Celebrates 150 Years As A Beloved Chicago Icon The historic Palmer House is celebrating...

To Save a Soul - Short Film

This is a short film I acted in. We filmed on location with professional equipment. Writing, directing...

THE MIDWEST PROJECT

The Midwest Project was a social media platform for upcoming artists to connect and collaborate through...

This I Believe Video - Chicago

A short documentary video I made during one of the classes I took in freshman year of college where...

Chicago

Chicago locations. #chicago #thebean #policeofchicago #buildings #cars

To Save a Soul

"To Save a Soul" is the first short film that I wrote and directed. It is a drama about a young boy...

Aspect/Ratio Projects Artist Roster Overview

For my internship at Aspect/Ratio Projects, I created an overview of all of the artists we had on our...

08/10/19 @ THE AUX

I was hired by the show organizer to shoot and edit a recap video for this Chicago show at the local...

Roots - BAMF

A collaborative music video project with Chicago based rapper BAMF BRAT. He directed the video, and...

Gigi's Playhouse Marketing Plan and Content

In my Social Media Content class, my group and I worked with Gigi's Playhouse in Chicago to create a...