Memories - Short Film

"Memories" is a short cinematic essay by myself and edited by Dylan Turcott. Filmed for the class, Cinematic...

BARDO

BARDO was Tully's first Experimental project in his Cinema Studies Foundation's class. It explores the...

Unwanted Company

Over spring break, I filmed, directed, edited, and sound designed a short experimental film with my...

Wake up Aidan

I was First Assistant Camera for this shoot.

The Magician's Menagerie

The inspiration for this project was that I wanted to try filming a video using the camera shift effect...

Stoney Creek Dance Team - Nationals 2018

A video to celebrate the Stoney Creek Dance Team's trip to nationals that I filmed and edited.

Hometown Christmas (Official Music Video)

A music video I filmed for singer Allie Louise.

Like Father Like Son

Like Father Like Son is about a young father trying to arrive on time to his daughter's dance recital...

Broken

My short “Broken”, written and directed by me, follows the premise of showing how some struggles...

Ordinary People (2017)

Short film about a man diagnosed with AIDS in 1982 that takes place in a doctors office. I was Cinematographer...

No Surprises

This was the final project for my Image Design class during freshmen year. I am a huge fan of examining...

Sowle - Up (2018 Freestyle) [Music Video]

This is a music video for a song I wrote and produced. The video was inspired by french new wave film...