Pattern Making

Pattern Making is a blueprint for the garment, on the basis of which the fabric is cut. It is the technical...

Muertos Mock Up Brand

For Fashion Solutions class I had an individual assignment to establish a brand. I decided to mock up...

Frission Knits Winter 20/21

For a knit wear class, we had an assignment to design a line for a knit wear company that aligns with...

Fashion Show

Columbia College Chicago, where all students who are interested in modeling can participate. They teach...

Fashion Design Project: Designing a Brand

In this project, I created a lifestyle brand, Atoi, targeted at the young American woman who wishes...

Fashion Design

Enrique Fabian Chavez (Fashion Designer) Education Columbia College Chicago - Fashion Design Fine Arts...

The Manifesto of Mother Nature

This was a workshop that was given to me. I had to pick a season which in this case t was spring, and...

Michelle Brown Jacket

I was giving a Native American object to research for our school exhibition "APPROPRIATE[D] DRESS Native...

Trend Tracking Board

This project required picking a noticeable trend that has been newly discovered or reinvented in fashion...

Brand expansion

This was my project for the 2019 FSF YMA Scholarship Fund competition. The objective of this year's...

Competitive analysis

This was a project that aimed to compare two competing companies. I chose Topshop and Zara. I research...

Fashion collaboration

This was my second time participating in the FSF YMA Scholarship Fund competition. The objective was...