The Apples Have Eyes

This is a short film I acted in. It was written, directed and edited by Ralen Stevens for a class assignment...

Kaiser x Medical Scholarship Pathway Logo

In this project, I once again worked with Kaiser Permanente to produce a more recent logo for their...

Concept Proposal: 2030 World's Fair

My team of 5 engaged in a number of innovation and ideation activities connected to developing a concept...

FOUND

FOUND is a film photgraphy collabortaion between Gianni Andreatta and Isabella Long for Valentine Vintage.

The Red Futon

For the launch of the new photography studio, The Red Futon, a group of creatives collaborated on it's...

Ultimate Frisbee Promotional Video

Edited the promotional video for the Columbia College Renegades Ultimate Frisbee Team.

Magazine publication for Huf Magazine

Hair and makeup artist for magazine publication with Huf Magazine

Art & Art History 1st Forum

I had the opportunity to create, project manage, and collaborate between the Art & Art History Department...

Bury A Friend Original Dance Video

Collaborated with 3 other dancers and one videographer to choreograph, rehearse, and perform an original...

Kakatte Koi Yo!

Kakatte Koi Yo! is a couch multiplayer platform-fighting game created as part of a capstone to my game...

Staff Pick

Programming Black Music Booklet - workshop

Booklet for workshop on diversifying repertoire -- created for the League of American Orchestras conference...

Columbia College Dance Team Showcase

Planned and marketed for the CCC Dance Team's first ever showcase. Created the flyers and had them printed...