CND Improv Collection

"Can we call this research?" - Darrell Jones This is a collection of improvisational dance videos Jess...

Commission Work #2

A Musician, BushBoy, needed art of characters from "Callous Row" for their music video. I jumped on...

"21 Jump Street" (parody on cyberbullying) PSA

A PSA parody of 21 Jump Street where two cops go undercover to track down and stop a cyberbully. These...

The Apples Have Eyes

This is a short film I acted in. It was written, directed and edited by Ralen Stevens for a class assignment...

Kaiser x Medical Scholarship Pathway Logo

In this project, I once again worked with Kaiser Permanente to produce a more recent logo for their...

Concept Proposal: 2030 World's Fair

My team of 5 engaged in a number of innovation and ideation activities connected to developing a concept...

FOUND

FOUND is a film photgraphy collabortaion between Gianni Andreatta and Isabella Long for Valentine Vintage.

The Red Futon

For the launch of the new photography studio, The Red Futon, a group of creatives collaborated on it's...

Ultimate Frisbee Promotional Video

Edited the promotional video for the Columbia College Renegades Ultimate Frisbee Team.

Magazine publication for Huf Magazine

Hair and makeup artist for magazine publication with Huf Magazine

Art & Art History 1st Forum

I had the opportunity to create, project manage, and collaborate between the Art & Art History Department...

Bury A Friend Original Dance Video

Collaborated with 3 other dancers and one videographer to choreograph, rehearse, and perform an original...