underwater_01 - Experimental Short Form

exploring the beautiful + colorful environment of the deep blue~ song: Underwater Tank (Instrumental)...

World Love

This is a multimedia piece created using found photos, acrylic paint, and Adobe Illustrator. It is representative...

Monster Education Foundation Presentation

The following is a final project that I completed in Social Change Communications. For this project...

Bleistift Pencils

Bleistift is an art supply brand creating premium quality, highly functional tools for artists & designers...

Management Plan for Artist

Nikki managed Andie from October to December 2017. She executed the following: •helped the artist...

Authoring Interactive Media - Spring 2017

Website with all the work from my authoring interactive media class. We worked on developing our personal...

Catch A Body - LIVVIA (feat. Quavo) [Remix]

This is a remix I've made for recording artists LIVVIA and Quavo. The original song can be found on...

EXPLORE

"EXPLORE" is simply a reminder to explore new ideas and to think outside the borders.

Brandon's Portfolio

Here are some samples of all the scenes I have worked on up to date.

Last Goodbye

A magical phone that lets you communicate with the dead, who could say no to that? One day a girl finds...

Clouded

A short excerpt of a longer work. Published in the "Politics" Fall 2016 issue of Columbia College Chicago's...

A Self Portrait

This is the first self portrait I have completed since I came out as a trans man in the spring of 2016...