The Interview : What Happened

This is a documentary I made about Seth Rogen's toilet humor boner comedy film The Interview and how...

Comedy Majors Realize They Aren't Funny

A mockumentary-style interview with different comedy majors explaining their experience with the major.

FreqOut Live 2019

FreqOut is a Sketch Comedy Course offered at Columbia College Chicago. During the spring semester, students...

Cooking Alone with Lucas Lona

These two skits were a lot of fun to make, and both were very small productions. As the series continues...

Tru Art Podcast

This is the link to my soundcloud where I post episodes,

Royale Court

Comedy Sketch That I have written.

Ghost Guys

Ghost Guys is a comedic satire on the vanity of ghost hunting. We've all seen the shows. We all wonder...

Killing Rasputin Sketch

Comedy Sketch about two Communist agents tasked with killing Rasputin, who just won't die. Written by...

Host of Reel Drunk with Chris and Reed Podcast

A podcast with a new guest each episode who brings in their favorite movie. Reed and Chris talk to them...

"Claudia" Ep. 1

A pilot to a four-part comedy series featuring the day in the life of a very uncool theatre teacher.

Actor in Captain Banana Hands web series

In this comedy superhero spoof web series, Chris performed in a pivotal scene with the main character...

Chris Kearns - "Fetish" Song

Parody of "Corner of The Sky" from "PIPPIN." Performed in Donny's Skybox at The Second City. "Comedy:...