Kenny the Barbarian

Kenny is kind of a loser. Crap job, crap apartment, and no love life. To cope, he plays Dungeons and...

Motion Graphics: VHS Logo Parody Project

This VHS parody project combines my nostalgia for old technology with modern day language to create...

Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Cowboy Downpour

'Cowboy Downpour: The Road to Manifest' is a mockumentary short film I worked on right before the COVID-19...

Sketches

Please review my growing portfolio of written works. I hope they will help generate interest and interviews...

YES. Music Video

I introduce a character I am working called Cowboy Tommy. It is the absurdest song where Cowboy Tommy...

A Sliver In Skin (Mockumentary)

A Mockumentary I made for a previous class that I restructured to fit a more comedic setting. Written...

Comedy - "Absurdity House"

"Absurdity House" is The Playground Theater's newest variety show that celebrates all things weird!...

Live

Rhymes with "five". A neo-noir, horror-fantasy script written independently (with feedback from my fellow...

BrainSmash

A unique, high energy comedy variety show hosted by the improv team Whine Night. Each show is a new...

Our First Week of College Vlog

The first in an ongoing vlog series that documents the lives of friends surviving their college days...

Blood, Sweat, and Prose: The Bark Wahlberg Story

One of my earlier video, I like this sketch because even though the camera work is somewhat rudimentary...