Breaking Out (Treatment)

This project was inspired by the way I felt growing up. The screenplay for this treatment was written...

Breaking Out Feature Screenplay

This project was inspired by the way I felt growing up. This screenplay was written as an analogy for...

The Apples Have Eyes

This is a short film I acted in. It was written, directed and edited by Ralen Stevens for a class assignment...

Freq-In LIVE 2020: At Home Edition

FreqIN is renamed due to the results of COVID-19. Adapted from FreqOUT, Columbia's annual live sketch-comedy...

Pizzaface! - Horror/Comedy Short Film

'Pizzaface!' is a horror/comedy short film starring Niko Dulin, Emma Brockman, Nick Doermann, Adam Prueher...

The Funeral (Comedy Short Film)

This was a project I was brought onto by my friend Jesse Noble. He was in charge of the production design...

Kenny the Barbarian - 1st draft

Kenny is kind of a loser. Crap job, crap apartment, and no love life. To cope, he plays Dungeons and...

Late Night Writers Packet

A late night writers packet which was submitted to The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

Motion Graphics: VHS Logo Parody Project

This VHS parody project combines my nostalgia for old technology with modern day language to create...

Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Cowboy Downpour

'Cowboy Downpour: The Road to Manifest' is a mockumentary short film I worked on right before the COVID-19...

Sketches

Please review my growing portfolio of written works. I hope they will help generate interest and interviews...