Hard to bear

During quarantine, I had the idea to lay out the polarization of America with the toys in my room. Though...

Buckeye Jim

Lost in American history lives an immortal, morning-drinking, egg swiping, monster wranglin' mountain...

Dog Show 2019

This was probably one of my most enjoyable projects to edit for Editing I. I think this project perfectly...

Ok, So Here's the Story of LoZ: BOTW

This is a short video taking a comedic view from the video game "Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild"...

"Friends" Spec Script

"The One with the Haunted Bedroom" Joey fears his bedroom is haunted and Rachel goes on a date with...

How Soon Can You Land?

A fun little animation done in ToonBoom Harmony with audio from Airplane! (1980).

Breaking Out (Treatment)

This project was inspired by the way I felt growing up. The screenplay for this treatment was written...

Breaking Out Feature Screenplay

This project was inspired by the way I felt growing up. This screenplay was written as an analogy for...

The Apples Have Eyes

This is a short film I acted in. It was written, directed and edited by Ralen Stevens for a class assignment...

Freq-In LIVE 2020: At Home Edition

FreqIN is renamed due to the results of COVID-19. Adapted from FreqOUT, Columbia's annual live sketch-comedy...

Pizzaface! - Horror/Comedy Short Film

'Pizzaface!' is a horror/comedy short film starring Niko Dulin, Emma Brockman, Nick Doermann, Adam Prueher...