The Power of Personalized Outreach

A research project on how personalized client cards, create lasting client relationships and customer...

History of Disruption Report & Campaign

A year-long investigation into college archives led to both a social media campaign and booklet to educate...

Gentrification Data Analysis: Logan Square

An excerpt from a project analyzing the gentrification in Logan Square.

Recovery Matters: Ending the Stigma on Addiction

Social Change Communications is a course that revolved around communication strategies and techniques...

MACAC analysis

This project was for my Semiotics of Pop Culture class. We were assigned to research and analyze the...

Selected Furniture

Layout and design for 36 page catalog. Organized product, removed redundant information.

Example of a Media Advisory

This was a Media Advisory I wrote for my PR Writing Workshop Course. It was right after the oscars...

Writing Samples

This project is a final project of Business Writing class, and consists of writing samples of Cover...

Inland Empire Youth Pride Instagram

This was the Instagram for Inland Empire Youth Pride, which was used to share information with members...

Voiceover Demo Reel

In class, we learned how to produce our own voice-over demo reels. Here is my demo reel, showcasing...

Short Film Cue - Sapper Smith

A short cue intended to be used in a death scene for a short film. The project was one that had to be...

Tidy The Tides Communications Plan

In a Social Change Communications class our project was to complete a communications and marketing execution...