RGB EP

RGB is a four song experimental EP that I worked on with the producer/artist saint lewis. The songs...

Final Assignment

I work at a health center and decided that I would take photographs of the things that we as patients...

Eleanor's Album

I made this entire album for my friend Eleanor. Every song was inspired by and designed for her specifically.

A Collection of Songs for You

I fell in love and made this album in seven days.

Micah XIII - Eclipse

I first started this project for fun when I found some samples off of a website called Splice. Eventually...

Welcome Home

My album Welcome Home is the home of my vision for my own career in music. This is the start of a purposeful...

Flowers

This is the first EP from my solo project "Hillcrest.Ave" entitled "Flowers". I wrote and recorded all...

Cover of "White Christmas"

This past December I arranged, recorded, and produced a cover of "White Christmas". I recorded and edited...

Tessellate Demo

Here is a self-made demo of my original song "tessellate". Written and produced by myself.

Short, fun song written over beat sample

One of my favorite producers, Kiefer, released some beat samples so I decided to write a mini song over...

"The Alchemists"

"The Alchemists" was a year-long Recording and Performance project funded by Columbia College Chicago...

Other Side Music Video

Music video I made for my final project for my Cinema Notebooks and Image Processing class. The music...