Lo-fi hiphop MIx

A mix of production I made to influence my illustrations. I wanted to make something like lo-fi beats...

Totem Frogs

This is an album I worked on with my band Totem Frogs n the fall of 2019. It was released on March 13th...

MUSIC

These are some of my recent tracks as a fake band called Fun Boy. I also create visuals for song clips...

Mountain (Album)

Mountain, an album by Boxed Ookami on Spotify

RESCORING for the animated short film SOAR.

RESCORING for the animated short film SOAR. INSTRUMENTATION: Piccolo, flute, oboe, clarinet in Bb, bassoon...

RESCORING for the Samurai scene in WESTWORLD S2

RESCORING for the Samurai scene in WESTWORLD season2. INSTRUMENTATION: flute, bawu flute, woodblock...

RGB EP

RGB is a four song experimental EP that I worked on with the producer/artist saint lewis. The songs...

Micah XIII - Eclipse

I first started this project for fun when I found some samples off of a website called Splice. Eventually...

Flowers

This is the first EP from my solo project "Hillcrest.Ave" entitled "Flowers". I wrote and recorded all...

Cover of "White Christmas"

This past December I arranged, recorded, and produced a cover of "White Christmas". I recorded and edited...

Tessellate Demo

Here is a self-made demo of my original song "tessellate". Written and produced by myself.