Earth is the Ultimate Commodity

These are protest posters working to attract and educate people about climate change that only see value...

Magic - Coca Cola Refreshing Films Competition

I was humbled to be a Social Media Manager on a Coca Cola Refreshing Films project at Columbia College...

Social Media: The Magnificent Mile Association

During my Spring 2020 internship with The Magnificent Mile Association, I was tasked with drafting...

Blog Post for The Magnificent Mile Association

As part of my Spring 2020 internship with The Magnificent Mile Association, I assisted in writing content...

Netflix Marketing Plan & Pitch

This project was created for one of my Fall 2020 classes, Developing a Marketing Plan. Originally assigned...

From the Oven to Your Door

This is an advertisement for a fake Postmates campaign I created for my Advertising Production course...

Social Media Post

Posts are some of the work that I've enjoyed working on within the past month. I did the verbiage of...

Travel the World Without Leaving Your Home

During a year when international travel has come to a halt and wanderlust for many is at an all-time...

PineApple Way Blog

When I was a grants coordinator intern at PineApple Way, I was in charge of running the organization's...

Sincerely, D

Sincerely, D is my literary website that hosts a creative blog and showcases my photography. This website...

Freelance Email Templates

These are two email templates that I designed and wrote the copy for on one of the accounts I am working...

Be Less Petty TV Press Release

I wrote this press release as the Be Less Petty publicist and brand manager on behalf of influencer/actor...