BevLedge Campaign

We were given a class client and we all had to come up with an event to promote their product. BevLedge...

Residents of Rogers Park Photoseries (Ongoing)

Residents of Rogers Park is a photo series started by my friends and me. Here's our mission statement...

The Balcony (Short Film)

This is the finished product of an assignment in which I was tasked with writing and producing a short...

Harvey Waters - Final Marketing Plan

I created a marketing plan for a fictional release for the band Harvey Waters. It was largely inspired...

What We Do In The Shadows Spec Script

This is a few pages from a spec script I wrote for the FX show, "What We Do in the Shadows". I wrote...

AcHuestic

AcHuestic is a collaborative project between Ian Jeannin, Parker Hamilton, Carly Mack, and Nick Tummillo...

PUMP.mov music video

This is a video I shot, recorded, produced, edited, wrote, and composed. It’s a single released for...

Promotional Mailer-New Spa Menu

As the Marketing Assistant at Merle Norman Cosmetics & Day Spa in Highland & Crown Point IN, this was...

Creative Brand Guide

a brand guide i put together for future graphic designers that use the company's logos on a variety...

The Time Morp Tour

My friend and I recreated prom in my basement and here's a tour of it! All of it was shot and edited...

The Masquerade

This is a music video that I worked on as the colorist. The music is all original, written by the artist...

Robert Morris User Interface Mobile App

A short user interface and design prototype using Sketch of a proposed Robert Morris University mobile...