Sunday

A short story about a young woman who slowly begins to lose more and more of herself when a sculptor...

Buzzfeed Article

I wrote a holiday-themed Buzzfeed article in my Social Media Content class, which I really enjoyed...

Under My Wings - music video

I made this song from scratch with the people in the video. I helped make the beat and recorded the...

Creative Writing Prompts

A semester's accumulation of work of various prompts for a creative writing course.

Piano Masterclass- Digital Short Director

Directed by Summerlee Schmitt Written by Blain Mcbroom + (HW)Tally Dully Produced by Zoie McPearson...

Television Arts: Writing - Work

Here are some brief examples of my writing work in my Television Arts: Writing course. I was a writing...

Radio Show Open, ZPPR SCI-FI Format

This is a mock radio show open using ZPPR SCI-FI format. There are two characters, and sound effects...

Excerpt of a story by Zoe Elerby

A creative recording of an excerpt of a story about medusa written by Zoe Elerby. With added music and...

Little Stranded Sailboat

Writing is my catharsis and when I feel at my lowest I express myself using words and vivid imagery...

Blog Post for The Magnificent Mile Association

This blog post was my final project for my Spring 2020 Internship with The Magnificent Mile Association...

The Unity of Professional and Creative Writing

This a collection of interviews and analysis of query letters for my Writing For Creative WorkPlace...