Whimsy, A Dessert Dream Brought to Life

For Love of Chocolate annual Valentine's Day Fundraiser. Event held on February 17, 2018, at Palmer...

Focus on Business: Flur

This was a series where we highlighted some of the local businesses in Riverside, IL. The beloved downtown...

Design Garment for Hilton Photo-shoot

Lighting, styling, hair, and make-up, production management, and digital beauty retouching will be addressed...

Dinotto

Food Photography for Dinotto Pizza E Vino in Chicago, Illinois.

S&V Village

S& V Village I would like to design a Safe & Horticultural Healing Village for the Women & Children...

Off the line with Alinea

Inside look at the world-renowned culinary experience Alinea. Interview with Chef Grant Achatz.

Mannequin Styling

Styled mannequins at Grey Lark Showroom to demonstrate my own personal style and use outfits to market...

Facebook Cover Pages

Created cover pages of the brands Grey Lark Showroom represents for their Facebook Live Event. As their...

Zebra

This was a quick project I did (around 1-1 1/2 hours) for my Graphic Design Lab course to demonstrate...

Digital Art Portfolio

Digital art is a general term for a range of artistic works and practices that use digital technology...

American Red Cross Mock Campaign

For our final project we were tasked with coming up with an interactive advertising campaign. I chose...

Food Photography

There is beauty in the details of our lives that were given to us, and food takes place in these details...