Morrison meets Brooks through bell hooks

A short project comparing the work of Toni Morrison and Gwendolyn Brooks through the scope of theoretical...

A Tale of Two Teams in One City

This is a feature-piece about the working and upper-middle classes and an all-American sport that at...

Bachelor's Thesis – Chinese News Media

Majored in Political Science with a minor in Women's Studies in Finland, I completed my Bachelor's Thesis...

Art Rejects Art: Made In Chicago Final Project

This was the presentation component of my digital art exhibition "Art Rejects Art", along with the presenters...

Critical Essay - Censorship and Persepolis

For my Intro to Literary Interpretations class, we were to chose a book (or multiple books) that we...

Queer Spaces in Giovanni's Room

An essay delving into the complex social system in 50s and 60s Paris as it related to the homophile...

Aiku

A Sci-Fi game developed on Unity as the collaboration of over 40 game design, programming, sound design...

As the World Turns...Gay, Not Queer

This Cultural Studies capstone project argues that American daytime soap operas, since the 1970s, have...

The Post-Neorealist Films of Pier Paolo Pasolini

A critical analysis essay discussing the early films and works of renowned Italian intellectual Pier...

Honors Research Award - Textspeak Speaking

This paper, written for Dr. Pegeen Reichert Powell's Writing and Rhetoric II: Honors class, examines...