tech for renegades en pointe

I am working on the tech for our dance show. I did it last year and i have the opportunity to do it...

Dance Event Mini Doc- "B-Series"

The B-Series is an annual event put on by the dance department at Columbia College Chicago. As the producer...

Tired Girl

A rehearsal video of my piece "Tired Girl," which was performed at Columbia Renegades En Pointe's fall...

Nuit 52

A rehearsal clip from my piece "Nuit 52," which examines the complexity of relationships through fluidity...

Rotoscope Choreography

This piece was rendered in Procreate and is a rotoscope of a choreographed dance.

Next To You

Choreographed this dance in the summer of 2019 in only three hours within three days.

Writing Language and Culture Seminar SP19

Creative Writing and Dance come together in this deep analysis and exploration of Charlotte Gilman's...

Official Dance Instagram

Included is a link to my official Dance page, where all dance-related projects will be showcased.

Choreography l FA19

Task: Create a Live body shape. The shape should depict a start of movement. Dancer should appear "READY,"...

Austin native Randy Duncan leaves mark on dance wo

Ever since Randy Duncan was 5, he’s been infatuated with the art form of dance. He remembers watching...

In the Same Boat #3 - Curtains

In the Same Boat #3 is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook...

A Tough Act to Follow - Curtains

A Tough Act to Follow is a number that I choreographed in the musical "Curtains", performed by Elmbrook...