MOC Productions Logo

A logo for MOC Productions that I sound designed, mixed, and edited.

Graphic Designs

Here's a link to my graphic design projects that I worked on earlier this year. I used my Photoshop...

Paul Kritikos College Animation Reel #1

A compilation of projects I've completed over several classes throughout college so far, from 2017 to...

Lizzo "Like A Girl"

This project was for my Culture, Race and Media class to represent how women in the music industry own...

Nicki Minaj "Majesty"

Nadiyah

This project was the first collection I designed in my sophomore year at Columbia. It is inspired by...

Human Rights Poster Series

This is a project I completed in Graphic Design 1. There are three final pieces, then the rest are sketches...

Museum Animation Layout Design

A layout design for animation done in adobe photoshop. The style is more or less inspired by those cool...

Mother Valerie Fashion Show 2018!

I was a camera Operator and Photographer for Spring Into Fashion 2018! Located @ 3030 West Harrison.Spring...

Expert Pick

Bria Bermuda - Animated Short

A solo animated short I did for my Animation Portfolio class sophomore year. The project won several...

Radical Detroit

Radical Detroit is a brand that I want to eventually grow into a platform of exposure for up and coming...

GRINDR// INTO?

People should feel represented in the advertising that is supposed to be for them. Grindr is an internet...