September Event Advertisements

I created these graphics for our September set of monthly resident events to advertise them in the lobby...

Headshots

In order to update a hair salon's Website I took the staff's headshots and edited them in a cohesive...

80s Nurse

This time I decided to experiment with aesthetics, mainly inspired by the 80s style. As before I mixed...

Fashion Design Digital Presentation

Fashion Design digital presentation of a jumpsuit garment I made. Including a moodboard, illustration...

Digital Textile Prints

Swatches of a conversational, geometric traditional, textured traditional, and floral swatches. Completed...

Jamila Woods "Sula" music video

I was the set dress on this production for Jamila Woods' music video in July 2020. We dressed an outdoor...

Be Less Petty TV Press Release

I wrote this press release as the Be Less Petty publicist and brand manager on behalf of influencer/actor...

The Retreat

The Retreat is a Co-housing living option for young parents, students and/or young couples. Filled with...

The Luna Collective Spring Zine II

The Luna Collective's second spring zine featuring the work of poets such as myself, as well as a sum...

Artist Portfolio 2020

A collection of digital drawings and sketches that I have created so far in the year 2020.

Fashion Model Drawing

Fashion designing begins with a fashion drawing. Fashion drawings are the blueprint for design and can...

Muertos Mock Up Brand

For Fashion Solutions class I had an individual assignment to establish a brand. I decided to mock up...