Freelance Illustration

Illustrations I've done for the book "Necrodancers" by A.A. Tieri and promotional illustrations I've...

SDI Illustration Work

Illustrations I've done for social media promotion for Student Diversity and Inclusion at Columbia College...

Artist Portfolio 2020

A collection of digital drawings and sketches that I have created so far in the year 2020.

Character Design

This is a character design I have been working on for a while. He is a demon skeleton pirate that possibly...

Storyboard Panels

These are a small selection of storyboard panels done on Photoshop of an upcoming animatic I am working...

Columbia College Chicago Portrait Show 2019

This is my submission for the Columbia College Chicago Portrait Show held in the Glass Curtain Gallery...

Fallout 4 Wedding Photo

This is a painting I did of my two player characters/Sole Survivors from Fallout 4, Jimmy Reid and Chan...

Small character design

I was always interested in fashion design and creating characters in the process. This is somewhat-inspired...

Assignment 7 - Final Project: "In & Out"

Assignment 7 - Final Project - Students Choice: "In & Out" *** I don't own the rights to the music or...

Us Movie Art

Fan art for the movie US by Jordan Peele. Later recognized by Lupita Nyong'o, then featured on the official...

Gotham City Background

I have Sketch digitally and apply ink digitally .

Prop Paintings

A small series of digital paintings of props from Fallout 4.