Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Cowboy Downpour

'Cowboy Downpour: The Road to Manifest' is a mockumentary short film I worked on right before the COVID-19...

Directing a Short Film - Forsaken

The inspiration behind this story connects back to a time where I felt most betrayed by a close friend...

Behind the Scenes Practicum 2019

Behind the Scenes/Promo video for the Cinema Television and Art's Department capstone project: Practicum...

Left on Red

Short Film project for Production and Editing Narrative. "On the night of her show's wrap party, Jen...

Hunt Club Advertisement

A short commercial for the website of Rockford IL Hunt club.

Mr. Lee's Neighborhood

A one episode show. Very well done. My class and I did an amazing job, and we we're lucky to work with...

Zion music video

This is a music video for a soon to be released single. The single and video are composed, directed...

Doritos | Revival 2018 (Spec. Commercial)

A speculative commercial that I directed, shot, edited, colored, and cast for my film production class...

User - Short Film

"User is a short student film written and directed by Brett Davidson, a Cinema Arts & Science major...

FINSTA

FINSTA was Tully's first official directing project using a sound stage and crew. The assignment was...