Under My Wings - music video

I made this song from scratch with the people in the video. I helped make the beat and recorded the...

Blood in the Water (2016)

A Neo-noir film for an Intro to Motion Picture and Television class I took in 2016 at College Of DuPage...

Pizzaface! - Horror/Comedy Short Film

'Pizzaface!' is a horror/comedy short film starring Niko Dulin, Emma Brockman, Nick Doermann, Adam Prueher...

Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Cowboy Downpour

'Cowboy Downpour: The Road to Manifest' is a mockumentary short film I worked on right before the COVID-19...

Directing a Short Film - Forsaken

The inspiration behind this story connects back to a time where I felt most betrayed by a close friend...

Behind the Scenes Practicum 2019

Behind the Scenes/Promo video for the Cinema Television and Art's Department capstone project: Practicum...

Left on Red

Short Film project for Production and Editing Narrative. "On the night of her show's wrap party, Jen...

Hunt Club Advertisement

A short commercial for the website of Rockford IL Hunt club.

Mr. Lee's Neighborhood

A one episode show. Very well done. My class and I did an amazing job, and we we're lucky to work with...

Zion music video

This is a music video for a soon to be released single. The single and video are composed, directed...

Doritos | Revival 2018 (Spec. Commercial)

A speculative commercial that I directed, shot, edited, colored, and cast for my film production class...