Macrotrend: Diversity in Fashion

This project is a macrotrend forecast for a Trendspotting class. I focused on fashion diversity on all...

SDI Illustration Work

Illustrations I've done for social media promotion for Student Diversity and Inclusion at Columbia College...

Lack of Diversity and Inclusion

My inspiration for this project was based on the lack of diversity and inclusion within the fashion...

Eyes and Hands

For my photography finale, I worked on a project which showed each subject doing something they loved...

Mexican Flavors

To show the immense diversity in Mexico, I made a presentation to show students how "a Mexican looks".

Representation of Women in Film

This was my final paper for my Culture, Race, and Media class about representation/diversity of women...

Diversity must be supported in production castings

Diversity must be supported in production castings: Opinion column written Feb. 12, 2018 for The Columbia...

DEI Student Advisory Board Article

New DEI committee members, student advisory group announced: Article written Nov. 21, 2016, for The...

El Dia de los Muertos

A couple celebrates El Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) during the annual celebration held at the...

Chi-Town Squares Focuses on Inclusion, Community

Video profile highlighting Chi-Town Squares organization in Chicago's Andersonville neighborhood. (Dec...

Dolls Like Me: creating dolls that break the mold

Feature article published by The Columbia Chronicle discussing the increase of multicultural doll production...