Breaking Out (Treatment)

This project was inspired by the way I felt growing up. The screenplay for this treatment was written...

Breaking Out Feature Screenplay

This project was inspired by the way I felt growing up. This screenplay was written as an analogy for...

Sunset At Rio Hondo

SUNSET AT RIO HONDO...In this lyrical character study, Thomas McNulty explores the life of an old cowboy...

Kenny the Barbarian - 1st draft

Kenny is kind of a loser. Crap job, crap apartment, and no love life. To cope, he plays Dungeons and...

Horror At Willow Lake (Published Short Story)

Horror at Willow Lake is the thrilling, dark, suspenseful, and heartbreaking story of David Leech and...

The Manifold Man (rough cut)

Independently funded and made with the help of Columbia College Chicago. The Manifold man is a dark...

Expert Pick

"HOTSHOT"

To maintain power requires extreme commitment. Witness a mobster who takes measurements in their own...

The Yams

This is an intro to a series or a feature film. A young hustler decides to join a gang to rise in the...

The Kiss Of Death

I was in the show The Kiss Of Death in 2015 at The Phoenix Theatre in Minneapolis Minnesota. I played...

Adaptation from a high school screenwriting class

This assignment is about adapting any works into a screenplay. Everyone in the class either choose a...

User - Short Film

"User is a short student film written and directed by Brett Davidson, a Cinema Arts & Science major...

Student film acting

Student-directed film. Shot on a soundstage over the course of 7 hours. Welcome Home short film