Paul Kritikos College Animation Reel #1

A compilation of projects I've completed over several classes throughout college so far, from 2017 to...

Museum Animation Layout Design

A layout design for animation done in adobe photoshop. The style is more or less inspired by those cool...

Expert Pick

Bria Bermuda - Animated Short

A solo animated short I did for my Animation Portfolio class sophomore year. The project won several...

Spectrum Storyboard

Rough storyboard for a class final project

"Attention" - Joji (Animatic)

Spring 2019 Final Animation Project

The Fox & The Crow

here's a video of my two main characters in a story I'm making meet for the first time as demons

Magic Trouble storyboard

Storyboard for my 30-50 second traditional animated film "Magic Trouble." Stephanie the Wizard girl...

Azimuth

In a Columbia College game jam in spring 2019, I was a leading game designer and helping artist on the...

Zero Waste

In a world of fast fashion and an industry that has the number one amount of waste, designers need to...

Shadrack- connect

This is a colored pencil portrait I created for an opportunity that approached me last year. I was fortunate...

Inglourious Basterds Movie Poster

Movie Poster Project assigned in my Illustration: Concept Art class. We had to present three different...

Concept Art

Illustration as part of course work for a variety of different "clients". Ads, magazine spreads, gig...