“The Cry of the Children” Cartoons

A collection of cartoons I drew that are based on the poem "The Cry of the Children" by Elizabeth Barrett...

Set sketches and storyboards

Here I use thumbnails, personal notes, and sketches to visually express various Production Design issues...

Pattern Making

Pattern Making is a blueprint for the garment, on the basis of which the fabric is cut. It is the technical...

Artist Portfolio 2020

A collection of digital drawings and sketches that I have created so far in the year 2020.

Fashion Model Drawing

Fashion designing begins with a fashion drawing. Fashion drawings are the blueprint for design and can...

Muertos Mock Up Brand

For Fashion Solutions class I had an individual assignment to establish a brand. I decided to mock up...

"Witches" Storyboards (Preview 2)

Boards from the first episode of "Witches". Episode Title: "The Baby in the Basket"

Digital Art Pieces

Here are examples of some of the type of digital art I personally do. It's mostly illustration with...

Terpene Brand Design

In this assignment, we were asked to produce a beauty brand of our choice. My brand was titled "Terpene"...

Kaiser x Medical Scholarship Pathway Logo

In this project, I once again worked with Kaiser Permanente to produce a more recent logo for their...