Every Dog Shall Have Its Day Off the Leash

This essay was a response to a documentary shown in class, but it was also meant to expand upon the...

Monstruous Puberty: Ginger Snaps

Analyzing Sexuality explored in Ginger Snaps (the 2000 film, not the cookie.) -For my Women and Horror...

Get Out and The Gaze

For my Women and Horror Film Analysis class, we saw Get Out together and I wrote this analysis on the...

Themes and Twinkies- An Analysis of Zombieland

For my Dark Comedy course, I was challenged to analyze Zombieland. For some reason, I read the 2007...

Apparel Evaluations

Evaluated, compared, and contrasted garments from my own wardrobe to identity their quality. Based on...

the Barriers Faced by Female Writers

An essay which I produced over the Spring semester for my Writing and Rhetoric II class examining the...

Long Paper - The Battle of Chile

Essay on Patricio Guzman's three-part documentary "The Battle of Chile" and its semi-sequel "Chile...

I AM HERE

In I AM HERE, the artist presents a personal essay and imageboard to provide insight into their journey...

Critical Essay - Censorship and Persepolis

For my Intro to Literary Interpretations class, we were to chose a book (or multiple books) that we...

Analysis of Simmons Blonde/Red Dress/Kitchen

Essay on Laurie Simmons work "Blonde/ Red Dress/ Kitchen", 1978

Literary Analysis: Examining a Patriarchal Society

For our final essay of the semester we needed to pick two literary works that we had previously analyzed...

The Millennial Consumer Analysis

For our final project of the semester, we needed to put together a full breakdown of a demographic of...