SEO Blog Post - Castlevania

An assignment that required me to write an SEO'd Blog Post that was relevant at the time of its release...

Playful Learning Conference 2015 Keynote Speeches

In 2015 UWW was host to the Playful Learning Conference, a conference that emphasized on utilizing technology...

The Wound

A short story about a young woman who is to be married away to a plantation farmer. Published in the...

Sunday

A short story about a young woman who slowly begins to lose more and more of herself when a sculptor...

Buzzfeed Article

I wrote a holiday-themed Buzzfeed article in my Social Media Content class, which I really enjoyed...

Compilation Project: Outer Banks Trip

My family has had a tradition of making some kind of video every year we go to the Outer Banks, but...

the punk band that flunked band

A Video Personal Story project for my Production & Editing class.

Food Deserts | Episode 1

David Holmes, The Hood Humanitarian introduces us on the concept of food deserts.

You're Going to be Amazing

Video that I produced, filmed, and edited entirely on my own for a class shortly after we went into...

2021 Reel

An overview of projects I have worked on. For more info, reference my individual reels below: Editing...

Color Reel

A showcase of recent projects I've worked on where I color corrected the film and worked with the director...

Editor's Reel

A reel of projects I've worked on recently. Bernard (2019) dir. Tully Olsen Farewell Symphony (2021)...