Battle for the Mind

"Battle for the Mind" is one of the first films that I worked on while in Columbia College while starting...

Believer

A documentary about a believer's thoughts and opinions on the supernatural. Special thanks to Lesley.

Celebrar Sus Vidas

A short documentary on how two people remember the way that they would celebrate Dia de los Muertos...

2017 Demo Reel

A culmination of freelance work from 2017 and January 2018.

Home

A trip through memory lane, in this film I incorporated clips from my home town to document some of...

Spring 2019 Edit Reel

This is reel specific to the projects I have edited within the past few months.

Florida 2017

This is a vacation video I put together a few years ago when me, my family, and family friends made...

Hafsa's Story

This short documentary presents Hafsa Mustafa's incredible story of leaving Pakistan to pursue her dreams...

"Me Too"

"Me Too" is a short fiction film with no dialogue. It follows a young woman living with a roommate who's...

"The Distance" Experimental Narrative Short Film

"The Distance" is a non-dialogue experimental short film exploring the ups and downs of long distance...

Hologram In Space

I practiced masking and layering in Adobe Premiere to create a short experimental music video. The choice...

Fly Away (Music Video)

Class: Edit the Short Form Assignment: Create a music video from the clips and song that were provided.