Khol's StyleBox Commercial Video- Editor

Collaborated with fashion students on a fashion video. For this project I was the video editor.

Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Demo Reel - Video Editor - Alissa Swatkowski

This is my Demo Reel showcasing my work. I have more things I've been working on but are unable to show...

Reel 2020

Samples of past video production/post-production work. I edited every video in the reel along with various...

Hunt Club Advertisement

A short commercial for the website of Rockford IL Hunt club.

Mr. Lee's Neighborhood

A one episode show. Very well done. My class and I did an amazing job, and we we're lucky to work with...

Thorns Promo

Thorns Promo: A single by Nando is one of the first songs he dropped from his mixtape. Braxton Po Created...

Social Media Marketing at Anschutz Public Relation

This is an commercial I created for Anschutz Public Relations & Casting.

Oak Street Beach Vlog

I went to the beach by myself and shot some random footage. I was able to turn it into this video which...

Gunsmoke (Student Edit)

Editing 1 The class was given all the shots of this episode and each student had to edit their own version...

"Me Too"

"Me Too" is a short fiction film with no dialogue. It follows a young woman living with a roommate who's...

Demo Reel

Demo reel with a few of my projects. I have written, directed and edited all the shor films included...