Welcome to Your Audio Frontier

A virtual conversation with professionals from all areas of audio: Audio Production, A/V Integration...

PlaybackPlayfwd Volume I

In early 2020 when the pandemic hit, Columbia College Chicago musical artists, producers, engineers...

The Logan Theatre Commercial

I had the opportunity to produce a commercial for The Logan Theatre (an infamous, century-old movie...

Internship & Career Expo 2020 Calendar

I created and organized this Calendar for the Columbia College Chicago Career Center's 2020 Internship...

Environmental Racism

This is a video mashup about the social issue of environmental racism and it's affects on communities...

Hoof Woof & Meow News Package

This is a news package I did on a foster-based animal shelter located in Gilberts, Illinois.

The Story of Julius

This is a news package I did that tells the story of a local teenager from Woodstock, Illinois, and...

Bounces

Project to illustrate how different balls behave when bouncing back up from hitting the ground.

PANDEMIC VIDEO

SHORT ARTIST STATEMENT: ERIC GODINEZ My artwork takes a look at one of the many perspectives of the...

Chronicle Moments: October 2019 Edition

In collaboration with The Columbia Chronicle and Radio station WCRX. We bring you a monthly recap of...

COD Buddies

In 2017 College of DuPage's newest organization was COD Buddies. The group pairs up intellectually disabled...

Artifact Introduction 6.1 LDI

I am an AACPS Leadership Development Institute Graduate. This year-long professional development program...