The Pressure Store Development

The focus of this project was to develop a brick and mortar fashion brand consisting of product development...

Arithmetic (Clothing Brand 2019)

Arithmetic is a streetwear brand for young women around the world who enjoy playing with different selections...

Snack Pack Bags

Snack Pack Bags was a start up business that my teammates and I started in our entrepreneurship class...

Floor Plan & Planogram

In my visual merchandising class I had to create a store along with a floor plan, layout, and in store...

radicaldetroit.shop (online store)

Apparel ranging from t-shirts to hoodies and jogging suits. This brand was designed to form a community...

radicaldetroit.com (blog)

This is a curated blog that showcases underground talent coming from Detroit. Our blog features work...

Customer Profile-Parsons

Currently enrolled in Streetwear Essentials (online) class at Parsons School of Design. One of the "activities"...

Business Writing Portfolio

Communication within a business

Retailer Project

Worked in two different locations around Chicago, to compare how unique their systems of retail were...

Learning Web Analytics Certification

Learn how web analytics can improve your marketing game. In this course marketing expert Matt Bailey...

What does it take to start a business?

For this project, the idea was to research everything we would need to do to open a business. At this...

Work with Cameo Appearance Vintage

This portfolio includes photoshotos and markets where I assisted Sarah Sunderman as an assistant stylist...