Intro to Photojournalism course work

Photos taken over the course of the semester that highlight the skills and techniques taught in class.

CTU Strike 25 Oct 2019

Attended the teacher strike march on October 25, 2019 from Grand Park to Daley Plaza.

Photojournalism Work - Hot Chocolate Race

Photographed, attended, as well as, interviewed some of the runners during Chicago's Hot Chocolate Race...

Protest Against Trump and Pence Administration

November 11, 2018, Chicago, IL. Protest against Trump and Pence Administration was conducted in front...

Justice for Jemel Roberson

On November 11, 2018, 26-year-old Jemel Roberson was fatally shot by a police officer responding to...

Night Owl

In partnership with the hottest Japanese restaurant in Nashville, I curate a monthly DJ night. I also...

Internship Fair (Career Center)

This event was a partnership with myself and the Career Center. I was able to further develop my skills...

Career Fair (Career Center)

Corporate Magic

A corporate show in which I offered my "strolling magician" services. This video is a highlight of the...

Cards Against Humanity Pitch Deck

Creating a hypothetical experiential pitch deck for the brand Cards Against Humanity, my group and I...

Michael Angel Batio

I was instrumental in purchasing talent (MAB) as well as facilitating promotional campaigns, running...

Netflix House Party Event

in my 360 campaign class my group worked on a project to increase individual subscriptions for Netflix...