The Jaded Hearts Club

Producer | Lighting Designer Supergroup, The Jaded Hearts Club, featuring members of, Muse, Blur, The...

Columbia's Black Arts Festival 2018 POSTER

Co-Organized Columbia's Black Arts Festival 2019

Night Owl

In partnership with the hottest Japanese restaurant in Nashville, I curate a monthly DJ night. I also...

Speakeasy, Student/Alumni Mixer (Career Center)

This event was a partnership with myself and the Career Center. I was the project manager. Students...

Wicked Week Events - Wicked Ball (2017,2018)

At the position of the Programming Assistant, one of my responsibilities was to assist other organizations...

Manifest Presentation

This project culminates all the work that was put into the Manifest the first half of the semester and...

Michael Angel Batio

I was instrumental in purchasing talent (MAB) as well as facilitating promotional campaigns, running...

Netflix House Party Event

in my 360 campaign class my group worked on a project to increase individual subscriptions for Netflix...

The Chronicle Housing Fair

Alongside the three Media Sales Reps of The Chronicle, we worked together to manage, plan, execute and...

Senn Film and Fashion Festival 2018

Senn High School's 2018 Film and Fashion Festival was led by me. I organized and directed fellow students...

Art & Art History Department 1st Town Hall

This event was a collaboration between the Art & Art History Department and myself. This was the Art...

Performing Arts Coordinator for Kultura Festival

Kultura Festival is the Midwest's premier Filipino American food and arts event featuring Fil-Am chefs...