First They Came For

First They Came For is a short experimental film that was completed as my final project for Culture...

A Collection of Things

This is the first 45 seconds of a 4 minute experimental film I completed for my experimental editing...

headspace

The first video I ever edited, an experimental narrative short titled "headspace"

ALPHA - Short Film

An Ai transcends its reality. With the knowledge of the universe in its grasp, the Ai conceives its...

RITUAL - Screen Test

A Storyboard reference clip for the short film RITUAL; currently in pre-production.

"ROY G BIV" - Experimental Short Documentary

Directed, shot, and edited an experimental bio-pic about gender queerness. A lot of the footage was...

PUMP.mov music video

This is a video I shot, recorded, produced, edited, wrote, and composed. It’s a single released for...

Experimental Editing Project for Editing 1

This was the first project in my Editing 1 Class. All the sound in the video is comprised of the Pokemon...

Photography I: Final Assignment

As a graphic designer, I have an affinity to textures, patterns, and abstract art that can present those...

Unwanted Company

Over spring break, I filmed, directed, edited, and selected the sounds for a short experimental film...

Rebel by Morgan Gold (Music Video)

For this music video, I was inspired by glitch art and the experiences of the musical artist. With a...

"The Distance" Experimental Narrative Short Film

"The Distance" is a non-dialogue experimental short film exploring the ups and downs of long distance...