Photography I: Final Assignment

As a graphic designer, I have an affinity to textures, patterns, and abstract art that can present those...

Unwanted Company

Over spring break, I filmed, directed, edited, and sound designed a short experimental film with my...

"The Distance" Experimental Narrative Short Film

"The Distance" is a non-dialogue experimental short film exploring the ups and downs of long distance...

Hologram In Space

I practiced masking and layering in Adobe Premiere to create a short experimental music video. The choice...

Next Gen Cine Showcase Reel

Using an assortment of media, equipment and approaches (including video games, animation, cellular phone...

Talk to Me

This is an experimental documentary I collaborated on and directed last year after spending the entire...

Overwhelming

This short film was my final project for my Experimental Production class. I wanted to focus on the...

Rapid

Created this short text and sound film for my Experimental Production class. I derived most of my inspiration...

False Awakenings

A very old experimental project I made, very rough at times. However for its age it is quite interesting...

Contemplation

Created this short black and white film for my Experimental Production class. Thank you to Dominic Glam...

Self-Portrait

Created this short film for my Experimental Production class.

panic

An experimental narrative that shows the mindset of a girl who is having an anxiety attack. Film by...