Campaign for Virtual Dining Chicago by Here Here

In this class Agency we had hands-on experience with clients. In a partnership with 1871 we pitched...

Social Media & Digital Strategy Report

I developed a social media and digital strategy report that builds off the discovery and analysis report...

Social Media Discovery & Analysis Report

I chose a small to mid-level business brand and researched their digital strategies, engagements, and...

Agency Practicum

This final presentation included all of the deliverables we produced for our client throughout the semester...

From the Oven to Your Door

This is an advertisement for a fake Postmates campaign I created for my Advertising Production course...

Social Media Post

Posts are some of the work that I've enjoyed working on within the past month. I did the verbiage of...

Social Media Marketing Certificate and Projects

This was the certificate I earned after completing an online class for social media marketing. From...

Chicago South Loop Explorers

* I created content for this advocacy group, including useful information during the COVID-19 pandemic...

Infographics for Unlocking Communities

While interning for Unlocking Communities, I learned how to design infographics and Instagram posts...

Flashbox Kitchen

This project was created for a course called Social Media Content. Focused on social media marketing...

Louis Vuitton Brand Analysis

The purpose of this project was to study the entire brand from inside, out. I chose Louis Vuitton because...

Me & The Bees Lemonade Digital Marketing Plan

My teammates and I selected a minority-owned business (ethnic minority) that currently does not heavily...