Beauty-ish Radio Posts

Instagram posts made on Canva and scheduled through Planoly for the podcast Beauty-ish Radio.

Social Media Analysis

This is part 2 of a social media analysis I performed for a Chicago business in an Introduction to Social...

Social Media Analysis

This is part 1 of a social media analysis I performed for a Chicago business in an Introduction to Social...

Holiday Post Example

Instagram post example dedicated to promoting products for Fourth of July celebrations.

Social Media Resume

Current Resume

Gigi's Playhouse Marketing Plan and Content

In my Social Media Content class, my group and I worked with Gigi's Playhouse in Chicago to create a...

Campaign for Virtual Dining Chicago by Here Here

In this class Agency we had hands-on experience with clients. In a partnership with 1871 we pitched...

Social Media & Digital Strategy Report

I developed a social media and digital strategy report that builds off the discovery and analysis report...

Social Media Discovery & Analysis Report

I chose a small to mid-level business brand and researched their digital strategies, engagements, and...

From the Oven to Your Door- Postmates Spec Campain

This is an advertisement for a fake Postmates campaign I created for my Advertising Production course...

Social Media Post

Posts are some of the work that I've enjoyed working on within the past month. I did the verbiage of...

Social Media Marketing Certificate and Projects

This was the certificate I earned after completing an online class for social media marketing. From...